Suggestions For Pokemon Murder

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Enderdog155, Sep 24, 2017.

?

Do You Think Helper Pokemon Should Be Added (Read my thread for info about helper Pokemon)

Poll closed Oct 14, 2017.
  1. Yes, they should

40.0%
  2. No, they shouldn't

60.0%
  1. Enderdog155

Enderdog155 New Member

I think Pokemon Murder is a great game on Pokefind. However, I think there could be some things added to it that can make it better. One thing is to add a new role. That role would be a helper Pokemon or a non-murder Pokemon. A player who gets this role has to weaken the Gastly so the trainers can have a better chance at catching the Gastly. The way the helper Pokemon would weaken the Gastly is by using moves (One example is Charmander with ember. Ember can do something like burning the Gastly). Because of this, I think a new game mechanic should be added. This mechanic should make it to where the lower the Gastly's health is the easier it is to catch. I hope you guys take this into consideration because I think this would really make the game much more fun.

2. CaSe_sEnSiTiV

CaSe_sEnSiTiV New Member

The trainers can see the gastly's name tag and also the gastly have a mask on. This made the gastly very obvious to spot.

3. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Although I have not played much of pokemurder I believe this would be a great addition. Maybe even a game mode which is separate from the main one.

4. CaSe_sEnSiTiV

CaSe_sEnSiTiV New Member

Agreed. maybe they can add a new gamemode.