Suggestions for pokemon servers, Community based. Part 1

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XSwagger_TurtleX, Jul 26, 2017.

1. XSwagger_TurtleX

XSwagger_TurtleX New Member

Hello everyone!
    Today I have some suggestions for the pokemon servers! Part 1
    All these suggestions came from the community itself. I took some time asking the community if they had ideas.

1. Have a command where you can see in what servers mods are active. I think you can only check every single server individually. What if there would be a command: /Modsearch or anything that shows you where active mods are online.

2. Give a full explanation of IV points and EV-training to starters thru the book. EV training is really helpfull and only a small percentage of trainers actually know what it is and how to do this. I'll try to find a ful explanation of EV training and if I can't find it I will upload one myself and link it here.

3. Yes. Wild shinys. Make it extremely rare, like a 0,001% of spawning a shiny or whatever! The community gets it that pokefind wants to make money out of shinys but there are aura pokemons too.. a small chance to get a shiny without paying will get more joy to the people who like to explore.

4. Able to get eggs from pokestops. Doesnt have to be an aura egg. Not even a shiny one. just a small chance to get an rare egg or an epic egg is enough.

5. Cheaper XP shares. ''6 dollars'' is too much.

6. /sethome , A way to set 1 home somewhere in the map so you can /home to 1 place on the map. /delhome to delete the home. This way it doesn't get too op, but helps you a lot too!

7. Make the TM's a little more expensive, since they are really OP right now.
    Thanks for your time <3

Kiiko likes this.
  2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Some of these are suggestions that have been recycled and will probably never happen according to Devs and Danny such as riding and eggs from pokestops. Exp shares actually aren't a lot for most paying players as there's a lot of them in the game. And set home Is kinda silly because that's a free warp. However I do agree with you on tms because some are ridiculous op and change the meta completely.

3. XSwagger_TurtleX

XSwagger_TurtleX New Member

I am aware that some of the above won't be added. Most of this is from the community. Although I don't see why sethome is kinda silly. If you donate you get /warp, but only 1 sethome to use isnt really a warp. Could be used to get from 1 place to another real quick if you have to hop frequently. This would be helpfull for like ev training or checking the pokemon IV's you caught. Or for healing. You could do a cool down on the /sethome for 24 houres so you can only place 1 (and remove that one) 1 time a day.