Suggestions List V0.02

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shylent Knight, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Shylent Knight

Shylent Knight New Member

For those who have mentioned any of the suggestions below, I am sorry for re-mentioning it. I have not looked through the suggestions forum before neither on the discord server either. These were solely my general opinion which happen probably similar to others.

Suggestion List
    1. More pokemon spawns - Away from towns or change the pokemon spawns in town to away from the towns, making them "wild" pokemon. In my opinion, it just makes catching pokemon way too easy having them in the towns. Leaving normal type (only normal type. Not normal + psychic, etc)
    2. Chat channels - Like.. All, Local, Team (including no team), Trade, World, Logs (battle logs, poke stop reward, trades transaction, tp/trade requests). And they can choose one channel to join and that channel will be the only channel they see in chat (apart from All, you will see everything with this channel like how it is now).
    3. Pokemon Catch Chance - Give players have a chance to catch all the pokemon without buying anything. Not everyone can pay. Stone evolved pokemon will appear once a day with a 5min catch window, Legendaries once a week with a 3min catch window.
    4. Remove /tpa from free users - It may suck but this will give them the reason to use Ryder and sell their unwanted goods for cash. Plus this will give players to explore for pokemon (if Suggestion 1 and 3 comes in play) and making the bikes more useful. It's PokeFind not PokeTeleport. Remove it completely and it will prevent all the tpa find scams giving everyone the exploring experience to "Find" all the pokemon themselves. In pokemon and pokemon go, you can't teleport to the wild pokemon to catch it, can you?
    5. Add Coin priced speed boots - 3x Speed Boots at the cost of 100,000. 5x Speed boots at the cost of 1,000,000. Something similar. Don't make them too cheap or too expensive.
    6. Purchase Tokens with Coins from Mystery Man - 100,000 coins Per Token. Just another way to get tokens. This is just an example price but can be higher.
    7. Claimable Pokemon Towers - 5 Level Towers which can be owned by a Team. Based off the Elite Four trainer battles. Each level has a trainer spot, from bottom to top. Ground floor has an entry trainer spot which the Pokemon trainer needs to defeat to get to the next trainer (trainer on level 1 floor), etc.. Here's the catch, once the trainer has been defeated.. They are knocked out of the tower and another person from their team can replace them as long as no one from another team is in the tower battling but they can only fill the highest spot first before any other. So if level 1 and ground floor trainers are defeated, you can't fill the ground floor trainer spot since level 1 needs to be filled. These towers can be placed once on the map like a superior gym battle. Reward can be 2x token claim or something else. Trainers in the towers can only place 2 of their pokemon.
    8. PokeStop Tokens [Idea by: ZombByeGod] - Earn Tokens from PokeStops as a rare chance reward. This way if they are lucky enough to get tokens instead of stones themselves, they can rack up enough tokens to get a stone from the mystery man when he spawns.
    9. -
    10. -
    If any of these are your ideas, please reply below with your post link and I will credit you for your idea.

//== Update Log ==
    V0.02
    + Added Suggestion 8.
    + Added more detail to Suggestion 6 and 7.

===========
    - ShylentKnight

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

No.3 and 4 are pretty good. Also what about getting tokens from pokestop but making them as rare as stones :D

3. NerfedSurvivor

NerfedSurvivor New Member

I don't really agree with NO.2 cuz when I'm going to sell stuffs I want to whole server to know it :3

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Love the tpa one because the chat is flooded by who is at (enter town name here) and you cant really see anything

5. Shylent Knight

Shylent Knight New Member

@ZombByeGod - Tokens from Pokestops but as uncommon rewards is a good idea. I just suggested a solid solution that others can work towards other than "catch them all" to keep them on the server. The suggested price was just an example, it doesn't have to be as low as that. I'll add it to the list and credit you.

@NerfedSurvivor - The whole server can still hear it with the "All" channel. It just cleans the chat for those who just want to see trades, their pm's, tp requests, and so forth. The All channel is how the chat is now, just seeing everything.

@Voultronix - Yeah, it does get annoying. Especially when they spam it in chat more than they should.

6. NerfedSurvivor

NerfedSurvivor New Member