The infamous CowMan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DaniNoc, Nov 5, 2017.

1. DaniNoc

DaniNoc New Member

HI, my name is DaniNoc (or Trevor), I am 15 and live on a cattle farm (that's how I got the title Cowman on another server) . I live in northeastern America. My fav place to eat is TacoBell. I have 6 cows, 1 horse. 35 chickens, 1 lamb, 2 pigs, 3 dogs, 2 cats, over 60 different fish, and a turtle. I love to hunt, fish, and play video games, (hmu on steam for some PC bo2 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206864920/ )

Thats about it. feel free to ask any questions about me if you want lol

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the forums DaniNoc !!

I too like TacoBell, I like their 7 layer burritos.
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me here on the Forums or on Discord.
    Hope you enjoy being a part of this community!
    ;)

3. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

So many animals :eek:
    How long does it take to tend to each animal each day?

Also, welcome to the forums! I hope you continue to enjoy your adventure here on PokeFind!

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey DaniNoc!

Welcom to the pokefind discord/server!!! We hope you enjoy your stay here :)! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message any of the staff members. I hope to see you on the server soon:D.

5. DaniNoc

DaniNoc New Member

about 1 to 2 hours in the morning and 1 to 2 at night

6. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Wow, that's a lot of commitment... you must love what you do! I give you a clap for that one *clap*

7. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Hey DaniNoc, welcome to the forums we hope you enjoy your stay!
    If you have any questions be sure to message me on here or discord :D

8. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hey Trevor! And wow...that's alot of animals! Hope you have an awesome time on the server and as well as on the forums ;)

9. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hey pal! Welcome to the forums! Have a great stay and enjoy the community here ;)

10. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server, and holy cow(get it because you are cowman) thats a lot of animals

11. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Welcome ma dud, its ur friendly neighborhood shark, you you ever got any questions feel free to msg me on discord @Amazonshark and in game as just amazonshark, cant wait to see ya in the game :D

12. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

Welcome DaniNoc/Trevor, if you ever would like to play with someone on the server at any given time, I am here and available. I have no life and all I do is school and Pokefind. #SocialLife. My discord is TrueOmega7296#2794. I am willing to helping anyone on the server. So do please keep an eye out for me on the server or feel free to message me on discord.

13. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, Trevor! We clearly have a lovely welcoming comity, full of people willing to help out. I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact me! :D

ShootingFor3 likes this.