The Sales

Discussion in 'Help' started by BlockPanda42, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlockPanda42

BlockPanda42 New Member

My friend and I were looking at the store on Tuesday and we decided that we were both going to purchase elite, but then on Wednesday (which was the soonest we could buy the rank) we found out the sale ended. I didn't get anything but my friend bought expert rank. Then on Thursday we checked the store only to find out that the sale was back. Why end a sale then make another sale which was the exact same prices as the first sale? When my friend found out he was very angry because he could have bought elite. We would really appreciate if future sales don't work like this.

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Your friend can buy Elite for the same price as it would normally cost, you could buy a rank upgrade from Expert-Elite instead of paying full price. This means that your friend can still buy Elite for a low price. Here's an example to show what I mean.

In the store it costs $25 to buy Expert rank (without sale) if you have no rank.
    In the store it costs $15 to buy Expert rank if you have Pro rank ($10). (Without Sale)

So this means that your friend can buy Elite rank for only $20

3. BlockPanda42

BlockPanda42 New Member

Thank you for the help, he appreciates it.

4. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

No problem <3