TheSpringtrap's intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The Springtrap, Mar 29, 2018.

1. The Springtrap

The Springtrap New Member

Hello, I'm TheSpringtrap. I decided to make a forum account finally and maybe get to know people a bit more. I have been playing Pokefind for a while but mostly hang out on Pokewars but I sometimes go on Pokeworld and skyblock. I'm also kinda shy so I don't talk much, not the type who is out going.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums TheSpringTrap!

I hope to see you around more in game. I tend to play PokeWorld more when I am on the server. Hope you enjoy everything we have so far! I know I am looking forward to Pokemon Survival when it comes out. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me here on the Forums or even on Discord! I'll be glad to help :D

The Springtrap likes this.
  3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey Welcome to the forums buddy! Hope to see you around on the server sometime! If you see me online feel free to message me or just message me on the Pokefind discord :)

4. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Glad to hear you are enjoying PokeFind so far! Welcome to the forums. By the way, you aren't the only one that is a tad bit shy also ;)

5. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

I'm super glad to hear that you're trying to get to know people a bit more. I know I was definitely quite shy when I first joined the server, but now I have quite a bit of friends! If you'd ever like to talk, I'm always open to talk! I'd love to make you feel welcomed or to help you out if needed. I used to play Pokewars a lot as well, though I'm now more into Skyblock/PokeWorld. I'm happy that you still enjoy coming online though! If you ever need anything or someone to talk to, I'm always available, whether it's here or on Discord! :)

6. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hii
    A BIG welcome

Hope your having fun as we all are :)
    Feel free to chat with me sometime if you like on discord I’m always happy to chat

7. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

Welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your time here!