TMs/HMs and/or Move Relearners and Move Tutors

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ConYon88, Mar 29, 2017.

?

TMs/HMs or Move Relearners/Tutors?

1. TMs/HMs

15.0%
  2. Move Relearners/Tutors

35.0%
  3. Both

50.0%
  1. ConYon88

ConYon88 New Member

Hello People of PokeFind!
    I'm sure many of you would agree that we need to add in a way to teach and/or relearn moves for our Pokemon! This recently came to my attention when I accidentally forgot Bite on my Gyarados and replaced it with Aqua Tail instead of forgetting Tackle. This would not be a problem if we had Move Relearners and Move Tutors or TMs and HMs. I would like to have these things added so that annoyances like this don't cause problems on the PokeFind Server, and it may even make PokeFind that little bit better.
    Thank you for your time,
    ConYon88

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. Emma_Rosalie

Emma_Rosalie New Member

There actually is a Move Relearner. He was recently added. It takes 100,000 pokecoins to relearn a move. He is located on the road connecting Foretree and Amber. If leaving from Foretree, he is the second house along the path, at a corner of sorts. If you reach Aunty Alma, you've gone to far.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Move Relearner is already in the game but a Move tutor might be cool. Would he be like the mystery man that spawns for a while and leaves or like the Move Relearner which stays at 1 spot? As for hms, they been suggested a lot and I think they might be getting added soon.