Trade GUI Problems + Missing Dragon Scale

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ChrisTheRPGamer, Jan 26, 2018.

1. ChrisTheRPGamer

ChrisTheRPGamer New Member

My in game name is ChrisTheRPGamer and I was playing on Generation 1 Server 3, and just before 5:00PM EST January 26th I traded with a player named xxxTentacion420_ and we were experiencing problems with the trading GUI where the trade would automatically cancel because the server thought I didnt have enough room in my party for his pokemon even though I had made room in my party and pc. Eventually we solved that problem but I didnt get to trade my Seadra. I later traded my Seadra and it ended up in xxxTentacion's PC. This resulted in the server eating up the Dragon Scale it was holding and not evolving my Seadra. The location of the first trade attempt was at spawn and the other was in foretree city. I have video proof for both trades. I will include videos of both events on the bug reports channel on discord due to technical difficulties.

EDIT: The videos are posted on the Pokeworld Bugs and Feedback Discord Channel

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  2. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

So for the gui currently I suggest having full teams while trading. The bug has been reported and out dev team will look into it. :)