Trade Level?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Panda_batman_hi, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Panda_batman_hi

Panda_batman_hi New Member

Minecraft Name - Panda_batman_hi
    Discord - Panda_batman_hi #2557

I was helping someone trade evolve there haunter into Gengar they are level 15 and the Pokemon is 36 it says that their level is to low and i was wondering what level they have to be so i can give it back i feel really bad that im stuck with it now and i would like to give them their Pokemon back as soon as possible (happened today 1/5/2018 not to long ago)
    - Thank you in advance for the help

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello Panda_batman_hi,

There is a level cap to what players can obtain which level of Pokemon through trades. If they are not high enough level you will either need to swap Gens to Gen 1 or Gen 3 whichever they have a higher level on. If they do not meet the level requirements on either then they will need to level up before you can trade it back. I recommend them getting to at least level 20 and if not then, have them try to go to 25 to be safe.

3. Panda_batman_hi

Panda_batman_hi New Member

Ok thank you i knew there was a level cap i just wasn't sure what level they need to be i will let them know to level up to 20-25 when i speak to them again - Thank you again

ShootingFor3 likes this.