Training NEEDS Balancing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TEDDYPOOFIRE, Apr 18, 2017.

?

Do you think the Pokemon leveling needs to be balanced

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
  1. TEDDYPOOFIRE

TEDDYPOOFIRE New Member

I think the training is too much of a grind. I got my Charmander which starts at level 5, and I've been playing for 2 or 3 hours and its on level 8. I'm pretty sure that if I was playing on other servers, I'd already have a Charmeleon. I also tried to get a Gyarados, so I caught a Magikarp and made it my first pokemon in each battle, then switched it out instantly. I was thinking it would take me an hour or 2, but it's on level 7 and started on level 6. So what I'm asking is that you make the training less of a grind and make it easier to level them up, but I'm not talking about player levels, they can stay probably, just the pokemon.

TL;DR
    It takes too long to level up Pokemon, I've sat here for 2-3 hours trying to level up my Pokemon but they're taking too long. Pokefind needs to balance the leveling.

Also, look at the poll down below and tell me whether you think the leveling system needs tweaking.

2. mmMelon

mmMelon Active Member

I believe the leveling system is fine, just literally fighting wild Pokemon can get you up 20 levels in an hour without a lucky egg. Not sure how you only managed to get up 3 levels in the space of 2+ hours though.

If you want to, MSG me on Discord with the name mmMelon#3751 and I can further assist you with tips for leveling up faster.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Ya, In the beginning if you don't pick charmander it's hard to level up. Cause now that you can't kill bug pokemon easily and the level of pokemon wild pokemon is similar to yours which kills your pokemon every 2 battle. Traveling back and forth to the pokecenter was what took so long. But after it got a lot easier cause squirtle learnt water gun and well grolithe are weak to fire. And levelnig up in end game is really easy. So overall I think it's fair.

4. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

If you just focus on your player levels the best you can, higher level Pokemon will spawn in the wild, I'm at lvl 13 and when I battle a Pokemon I usually now get about 500-750 exp without a lucky egg.