Update idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 0loukas0, Mar 26, 2017.

1. 0loukas0

0loukas0 New Member

I know you are already putting a move relearner so that was my first thing.

You should make a gym in battle city where a trainer can put all of there pokemon in it so there will battles for it and it can be an event that accrues every cupel of hours and who ever caps for a certain amount of time will then get a reward when the time is up this will make it a bit more competitive for all the trainers to get the better pokemon and you can only have 1 team in 1 server so you cant cap multiple servers at a time .

All around the map there should be trainers that have higher pokemon than you so it is easier to level and some have a lower level and challenges that random people that you find give you so you have to complete it to get a reward like 500 coins and some xp.

For events for the ranked people it should say in chat that a boss has spawned at a random place and they hall have to rush to that place to kill the boss that dependant on your highest level pokemon they have 10 or 20 levels higher so it will make it a challenge and the first person to kill it gets a rare epic xpshare or a lucky egg .

In poke stops there is a 0.001% chance that you can get a rare egg and if you it says in chat that this person has won a rare egg or something like a lucky egg .

Thanks for reading my suggestions i hope you implement some.