Upgrade from Champion to Legendary Rank

Discussion in 'Help' started by DrewDrewPete, Dec 16, 2017.

1. DrewDrewPete

DrewDrewPete New Member

We purchased the Champion Rank a few weeks ago for $69.99 and now the Legendary Rank is on sale for $80. Is there a way to upgrade to Legendary by paying the difference?

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello DrewDrewPete,

Legend Rank is originally 200$, and Champion Rank is originally 100$ without sales. When you see the 80$, the price of champion has already been subtracted (200-100) and the sale is around 20% off so it is 80$. I hope this helps, if you still have questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums! :)

3. DrewDrewPete

DrewDrewPete New Member

Thank you for the quick response. It's my son who plays and I'm trying to keep up with him. Ok - so the price shown is the "upgrade" price. If someone else were to purchase and had no previously purchased rank, then their price would show up as $160 (20% off $200)? I need to be able to explain this to my son so that he understands. :)

4. UV_Hail

Yes that would be correct! The prices you see in the store for ranks are all upgrade prices as it would be unfair to make players pay for the full price if they already have a rank. If you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums! :)

5. DrewDrewPete

DrewDrewPete New Member

Hi - I started a "conversation" but not sure if that was correct so posting here as well. I purchased the legendary rank over an hour ago and it still has not shown up. The confirmation email that I received said to wait 15 minutes. Can you please help with this? Thank you!

6. UV_Hail

Try to relog a few times into the Pokeworld gamemode and if you still don't receive your rank, email [email protected] with your receipt and transaction ID (along with your in game name and an explanation about what happened) and the support team will help you out!

DrewDrewPete likes this.
  7. DrewDrewPete

DrewDrewPete New Member

THANK YOU for the immediate response. We have tried logging out and logging back in a few times. I went ahead and sent the email to [email protected] as you've instructed.

8. UV_Hail

:D No problem, the email is checked daily so they'll get back to you as soon as possible! Congratulations on the rank!