Uselessness Of Coins And Eggs Purchasable Using Coins

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZombByeGod, Mar 4, 2017.

?

Do You Agree?

1. Yes, Eggs With Common Pokemon With Higher IV Is A Good Idea.

83.3%
  2. No, There Are Already Enough Uses For Coins.

16.7%
  1. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

So ya... Basically I was thinking that coins have no important use in the game right now besides buying items from the pokemart, iv/ev and berries. Honestly nobody ever buys items from the mart cause most of it you can obtain from pokestops. Iv/Ev are really cheap and nobody goes to it constantly. Also berries are more of a advanced player thing and also cost pretty cheap.

There used to be 1 good use which was the mystery man but now that gone. I don't mind the new token idea and like how gyms have an important role now.

So I was suggesting more uses of coins like the ability to buy eggs from the mart or special person. Not the same op kind of eggs like in the shop but worse eggs that give less rare pokemon but a a very small chance of giving rare pokemon too. You might be thinking that you can get catch common pokemon so what the point of eggs? Well what if the pokemon from the egg had really high iv. This would add a whole new way of playing. Also maybe the cost of a egg could be around 10,000. Maybe you had to walk a certain distance before you take it to a incubator and you can have only a few eggs in your inventory at a time.

Sorry for the realllllllly long post and making you read the whole thing. Ya... That's about it. If you have any more question or problem about this idea that leave it in the comment. Bye :D

IndigoDolphins and Empty-Map like this.
  2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

10/10 idea, I myself think this will be a good suggestion because the only way to get eggs is from voting or buying them from the store.

IndigoDolphins likes this.
  3. Elerath

Elerath New Member

i don't think its a very good idea because if everyone gets high IVs pokemon then they wont be special anymore, you should feel rewarded by working hard to try and find a pokemon with high IVs instead of just buying an egg.

4. Wispen

Wispen New Member

Currently there are not enough uses for coins, however I believe more will be added overtime. I do not agree with this idea, obtaining Pokemon should be left to finding them in the wild and store bought eggs.

If you want a way to get better IVs, they should add a Daycare/Breeding, rather than just selling high IV pokemon players would have to breed to earn them.