Vanishing Aura?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ryan Rondez, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Ryan Rondez

Ryan Rondez New Member

So I recently bought an Aura egg and hatched it and got an aura Chansey. This was in Lachlan's server, Then I logged off being upset trying to switch servers. I did this in hopes someone would trade me some rare pokemon for it. When I switched to Server 1 however, I found that the chansey was gone from my hot bar and it was like I didn't have an egg at all.

The time of occurrence was - 8:35 P.M.
    The place I hatched the egg was at spawn
    IGN: Ryodafish

I was wondering if I had proof of buying the aura egg then can I get a replacement for it. I've read other attachments of them saying if there was no proof of the pokemon ever existing, then I can't ever get it back. Just really hoping I can or the 11 dollars I spent on the egg would've gone to waste.

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Today there was a lot of lag which reset some progress back by a little for some people. Maybe the egg is still in the incubator. Did you check?

3. Ryan Rondez

Ryan Rondez New Member

I checked multiple times and even re logged to make sure it wasn't just a weird glitch and the pokemon would pop back up. I hasn't appeared anywhere. can someone please help me?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  4. Danielmoody

Danielmoody New Member

If you can pm an admin on discord about this, there may have been problems during the server resets however nothing have been confirmed