Waiting Game..

Discussion in 'Help' started by GottaCatchEmAlll, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GottaCatchEmAlll

GottaCatchEmAlll New Member

Hi, I recently posted on this forum to appeal a chat ban which was accepted, although i am still unable to chat! Ive spoke to several mods, and i emphasize on several because its literally a countless amount and each and everytime im either told to contact someone else or just told it will be resolved and nothing has happened. I mean come on, ive invested money into this game and im unable to interact with anyone and the minute i look for a resolution im just pied off. Are we able to get this sorted as its been around 2 weeks now. I understand you may be busy and there are bigger problems to do with but it honestly cant be as hard as simply 'un-muting' my account! If theres a problem with my account you must be able to offer me the solution of making a new account and transferring everything over, something NEEDS to be done.

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey GottaCatchEmAlll, I'm sorry to hear about this, I've messaged a couple people about the issue so if you can please be patient for a little while longer. I know you've been waiting for awhile but it should be fixed soon, thanks

If you have any questions feel free to PM me on here or on discord.

3. GottaCatchEmAlll

GottaCatchEmAlll New Member

Still heard nothing about this