What to do

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheUNICORNTrap2, May 29, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. TheUNICORNTrap2

TheUNICORNTrap2 New Member

I am perma muted for filter bypass. Apparently it is my "third violation," which is not true as it is my first, or my second at the most. My appeals are instantly denied and I am basically screwed. What do I do now that I can't make trades, or talk to anyone.

2. TheUNICORNTrap2

TheUNICORNTrap2 New Member

I literally have someone talking to me right now and I can't talk to them omg

3. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey TheUNICORNTrap2, I've personally checked for you just to see if it was a mistake that you were muted for a permanent amount of time, but in fact it was your third offense of bypassing the chat filter unfortunately. The reason why your appeals are getting denied so quickly is because you've committed this action too many times this month, I suggest waiting the time to appeal again which is about two weeks. While you wait you can also communicate with the wonderful community we have on discord or here on the forums. On discord we have a trade-chat, help, off-topic, suggestions, and general chat to make it easier for everyone to get out their opinions and thoughts about the server, if you need the information to that or have anymore questions feel free to PM me.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    evanmarioboy and HexedHero like this.