Who I am

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AtomicXZ_Gaming, May 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. AtomicXZ_Gaming

AtomicXZ_Gaming New Member

I am the kind of person who really likes Pokémon and wants to catch 'em all! I know a lot about Pokémon even though I only started Pokémon after starting Pokéfind. I enjoy beating trainers and doing stuff nobody would do. Because who would trade all his Eeveelutions for a Scizor? I would! All you really need to know about me is I like Pokémon!!!! :):):):):):):):) and beating people in fights. (I get competitive sometimes)

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums AtomicXZ_Gaming!!

I too like beating trainers since they give good exp! I'm not very competitive in battling though. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to ask me or another Staff member! Enjoy your stay on PokeFind :)

3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums Atomic!

Since you get competitive you should battle me sometimes ;) If you have any questions/concerns feel free to msg me on discord :) Good luck catching them all!

4. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Welcome Atomic! I loved PokéFind when I started, and I hope you enjoy it too!

5. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, Atomic! :eek: I grew up playing Pokemon games, so once I found PokeFind, I was extremely excited that two of my interests were combined and that I actually enjoyed it a lot. My favorite Pokemon game so far has probably got to be Pokemon Diamond, with Pokemon Moon in a close second place. I hope you're enjoying your stay here, and just know that us Staff and even community are always around and willing to answer your questions if you ever have any! :D

6. Richard Guo

Richard Guo New Member

Hi there, just letting you know you're not a long time player.

7. Richard Guo

Richard Guo New Member

CuddlyCreeper dang you're still on the team? heh heh heh. Good job for helping the server.

cuddlycreeper98 likes this.
  8. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

I heard something about pokemon so I came, welcome to the forums!

9. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

My 1 year anniversary was April 30th. :> Thank you though! :D <3