(Wispen's Suggestions) Move Relearner & TM's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wispen, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Wispen

Wispen New Member

So I am sure these have been suggested many times, however I'd like to give my personal feedback on the Idea's and restate them as I feel they are very important to implement.

Move Relearner:
    Allowing players to teach there Pokemon moves they learned at lower levels is essential to fixing some of the issues currently on the server. This includes catching or hatching (from store bought eggs) Pokemon at high levels that can no longer learn certain moves that players may need to make there Pokemon more competitive in battle.

Without a Move Relearner, when a player reaches a high trainer level, it becomes increasing difficult to get moves on your Pokemon if they are learned at low levels. Random moveset really just don't cut it for more competitive battles.

TMs:
    In order to get the full experience of Pokemon, as well as make it a more competitive atmosphere, TMs are something that definitely needs implemented. These could be purchased with coins, found in Pokestops or Hidden in the world.

New ways to spend your well earned coins is always something that should be looked into, as of right now, apart from travel and checking your EVs/IVs there is not much worth spending coins on.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    overripeworm likes this.
  2. overripeworm

overripeworm New Member

TMs is a great idea, i just got an alakazam in a egg with no attack moves so leveling up is gonna be a nightmare

3. Retqliantixn

Retqliantixn Member

Yes please!

4. ConYon88

ConYon88 New Member

Oooooohhh... I love your idea! I very much need this to be added to enjoy the PokeFind Server much more!