(Wispen's Suggestions) Team's System Reworked.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wispen, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Wispen

Wispen New Member

Teams:
    This may just be my opinion, but I find the "Pokemon Go" style teams very stale and boring. This overall system could be much better, and leads me to find it not very enjoyable to participate in the Gyms on the server.

I personally think a better system would be to allow players to create there own teams.

This would add a huge new layer to the server, as well as allow friends to team up and try to take over Gyms. It's much more satisfying to hold a gym with your own group of friends, rather than 1/3rd of the server. (Yes I know the teams aren't split into exact thirds of the playerbase)

This would also allow for players to recruit new members, make new friends, add a team chat that actually makes sense, as I personally find the current team chat a tad pointless.

It would also add more options for in-game currency to be spent. For example Creating a team could cost a set amount of coins ($250,000). Then team upgrades could cost either coins or even tokens.

Upgrades could include:
    • Extra Member Slots: The default could be 10 members, and it could cost a set amount to increase your total member capacity by 5, all the way up to a total of 100 members.

• Team Prefix: Could cost a set amount of coins/tokens to unlock a Prefix in-chat for your team members.

• Team Vault: Could have a global "Enderchest" style system for your team to share and exchange items, this could be upgraded to include more slots.

• I'm sure there are many other upgrades or purchases that could be thought of for a team system like this.

This whole system could make the server much more competitive and open the possiblity for leaderboards for teams to see which team on the server is the most powerful.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I actually think this a good idea however I feel it's a bit late. I think maybe they could add a fourth team like one that represents mew and mewto so it would be pink or purple

3. Wispen

Wispen New Member

Well since people aren't exactly "Invested" into teams, I'm sure the system could be changed. Not like it cost anyone money or time to get into the current teams. But I understand changing it up could be complicated.

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I guess if they gave warning that gyms are closing in a few days I suppose it could be done