WitherSlayer1’s Introduction To The World Of Pokemon!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WitherSlayer1, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Go Squirtle! Ratata has been defeated

Squirtle has leveled up to level 7!

Squirtle would like to learn GET TO KNOW WITHERSLAYER1

Squirtle forgot Tackle and learned GET TO KNOW WITHERSLAYER1!

That’s right, it’s me, WitherSlayer1. I go by many names that I prefer over saying (or typing in this case) this very long name WitherSlayer1. I would prefer if you called me Wither, Jacob, or Slayer. Whatever suits you actually :). I would like to start off by a little biography. (How I got Minecraft and started playing PokeFind)

*Ahem* So it all started in sometime probably in 2014 when I first bought Minecraft for the computer. I had every other version of the game. I used to play Minecraft with my next door neighbor on our tablets. We made this awesome Tank/Ship then fought to the death with bows, swords, contraptions, and whatever there else there was. After we got decently bored, so I bought Minecraft for my PS3 and we played that every single day. We have been watching videos for a long time about Minecraft for computer and all the sick things they get over the little bad console. We got jealous and he asked his parents if he could get Minecraft for computer, they said no. Same with my parents. I did a bit of research and also at the time I was fascinated by Pokemon. I searched “pokeymans in memecraft” (not really but that is a demonstration of what I probably typed) and sure enough something showed up about “choose your starter” I clicked on Squirtle then it said “download now for Minecraft” I asked my dad he did research and broke the sad news to me, you needed Minecraft. I don’t know why he didn’t let me, probably because he was too scared for a virus. So I waited, I waited years and years until I got my own MacBook Air. First thing I got was Minecraft, I then got right on to other servers and bought ranks I am NOT proud of to this day. Until I don’t know how or when but I ended up on an amazing server named PokeFind. (I skipped time) at this time I just hated Minecraft as a game (like I half do now) and only liked how you use the blocks to make something amazing (I don’t like the idea of just doing survival, creative is better but servers ar the best thing ever) I was super surprised on how this was vanilla Minecraft. I do remember telling all my friends to join (ODST_miner, he’s a jokester, and Destroyer234, he’s a person) now I’m just going to skip a bit because it was me playing. Until eventually I got bored of Minecraft. I quit it for awhile. I did something I hated myself for that at the time we were allowed to do and got ashamed of myself for doing it. Until I loaded up Minecraft (because I got bored of Terraria) and I went back to see PokeWars, Skyblock, PokeWorld 2 new generations. I loved this server again so I bought Pro because why not. PokeFind has changed my life and will forever continue (until uhhhh idk) Thanks!

Squirtle Fainted

You rushed off to the PokeCenter...

Terrier_Paws likes this.
  2. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums, Wither! This is definitely one of the coolest introductions I have seen, and it's truly really creative. I myself started playing Minecraft in 2012, so you are pretty close! I used to play all the time on my iPod Touch, and then I finally got it for PC. I'm super glad you take a lot of interest in the server though, as it truly is amazing what the server has accomplished with no mods. If you ever have any questions, feel free to come to me! :D

3. WitherSlayer1

Thank you! I thought I would add a Pokemon twist onto it :p

cuddlycreeper98 likes this.
  4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums Wither! I have seen you alot in game and have enjoying our conversations so far. I myself started playing minecraft roughly the same time and only since last year when I got a new computer I started playing it again and have enjoyed every minute of it (especially on pokefind). If you have any questions/concerns feel free to pm me on discord or in game. Enjoy!

5. WitherSlayer1

Thanks!

6. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!!!

WitherSlayer1 likes this.
  7. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Never late to say Welcome to the Forums!
    Hope to see you around a lot more ;)

8. WitherSlayer1

:)

9. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hya again Wither.
    Glad to get to know you abit more ;)

10. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

Wither its a bit late I hope you have been enjoying your time as a Jr Mod you know who to contact if you ever need anything!