ItzMarco

Sr. Moderator, Male, 17

Staff Member
ItzMarco was last seen:
Sep 20, 2017 at 12:00 PM
    1. Dbrown165
      Dbrown165
      Hello
      You have denied my appeal even though the person that reported me had 1)Bad video Quality 2) It was a 6 second video 3) He had a lot of stuff opened which might've made him lag 4) There is no evidence that i was hacking except a video that show's that I am better at the game then the person who reported me. That my good sir is why i am messaging you about this wrongful ban.
    2. NoTrueID7
      NoTrueID7
      Question:
      You say I need to wait two weeks to report again.
      So I can't catch the Pokemon during this two weeks?
      I really want to catch them...
      #ItzMarco
    3. St0rmStr1ke
      St0rmStr1ke
      how was i hacking if i never played on the server before?
    4. ZenGaming
      ZenGaming
      Umm, why was my appeal was denied? It has been denied twice now and I followed all the guidelines and was as respectful as possible in the appeal? I would never hack on any server and I am really sad that I can't play on Pokefind anymore because of being wrongly banned.
    5. pixelmongamer456
      pixelmongamer456
      how do i set it up right didn't i
    6. vahginapounder
      vahginapounder
      How can you ban someone for an offensive name? Maybe don't be such a pillow and take it with humour
    7. SharkAssassin24
      SharkAssassin24
      Marco can you umban me for something i didnt do please i have proof i didnt
    8. ZuxelGaming
      ZuxelGaming
      I'd like to talk to a mod of some sort on Discord on the private chat right at this moment regarding my account being banned. Could this be arranged ASAP?
    9. dawsonfallows
      dawsonfallows
      hey i got banned because i was using a regen boost to stop another hacker from killing us after that one game me shadowblaz1221, and my friend monkey_1000 got banned we knew it was a bad disision and we will never do it again, this is our favourite game on Minecraft ever and we spent alot of money on it and now we are banned please help us as soon as possible. thanks
    10. superborito19
      superborito19
      hello its me again one quistion how do i report people?
    11. jjathunder
      jjathunder
      hi me again, do uou know how to appeal a punishment thx
    12. noahnal
    13. MinionBlockMC
      MinionBlockMC
      hi, i want to ask can i report if i give somebody stuff and he doesnt give my money back on skyblock?
      1. ItzMarco
        ItzMarco
        You can report them with video evidence in the Player Reports section of the forums.
        Aug 16, 2017
    14. weslee mayes
      weslee mayes
      I was playing this game early hours in the morning, but had work so i had to turn it all off, i come to play on it hours later and it wont let me join the world, plus i have just spent money on the game so for it to stop working as soon as i put money on it looks a but fishy. Im not saying it is or oat but i would like to play the game i enjoy, thankyou
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 27, 2000 (Age: 17)

Signature

Senior Moderator on PokeFind!

Always interested in talking with the community!

Would love to talk with you guys!

IGN:ItzMarco
    Discord:ItzMarco - Marco#3708