TMs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rojai, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Rojai

Rojai New Member

we need TMs' some pokemon are not good without them so please add them

2. demonized666

demonized666 Member

Im sure this is planned to be done soon, my adamant Arcanine is missing some moves that i'd like.

3. Rojai

Rojai New Member

yeaaaa i wanna make a mad starmie but without TM's it just cant happen

4. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

If you want tms go play on a pixelmon server, this server was made to relate to the mobile phone app called pokemon go so I hope they don't add tms because it will ruin the felling about the whole game itself.

5. Rojai

Rojai New Member

this is minecraft if u want pokemon go..go play pokemon go and the reason tms arent in pokemon go is because u arent battling players ur just doing gyms pokefind is a mix of both an tms would make it perfect so yeaaaaaaa

6. Kuro_xGx

Kuro_xGx Active Member

Yes TMs are being added st some point just not sure when.

Naydog24 and Rojai like this.
  7. Dyet

Dyet New Member

Not to flame at all here, but I don't relate to this at all. Pokefind feels like what Pokemon go should have been. We have wild timed pokemon varying in rarity, they run the 4 attack turn based battle system, and you can battle other players and trade on the run. Pokemon go had a bad battle system and didn't feel like a real Pokemon game. This feels like a real Pokemon game with a Go overlay and I believe TMs/HMs would only strengthen the competitive play and casual play. By the end of it all, I believe we should have everything present in the games + the Go aspects only better because it is done better here.

Side note: if we are getting TM/HMs, can Magikarp get bounce, flail, and can we get the focus sash? Magikarp would become the king he should be.