Trainer level increasing too fast

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Scarelijn, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Scarelijn

Scarelijn New Member

Hello
    i've been expierencing that my trainer level is increasing very fast, i don't even notice and i've already leveled up.
    This means that my pokemon will get very underleveled and i have to capture new ones every time, i hope you will see this and increase the amount of exp. needed to level up your trainer level.

I hope to hear back from you.

2. CaptainCraft300

CaptainCraft300 New Member

If you're referring to the first few levels, they don't require much experience at all. However leveling becomes a very long process when you get near the 20's. I've not once found myself underleveled but I find myself overleveled all the time.

3. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

I think Scarelijn's right, maybe I'm focusing on 1-2 Pokemon more often but it is more difficult to train weaker Pokemon when you are a higher trainer level.

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

You will always see low level Pokémon in the wild on top of seeing higher Pokémon. So it will always be possible to level up lower Pokémon. I'm trainer level 28, and I see in the wild anywhere from lvl 2-55. So I can always train my lower Pokémon!

5. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

This is true! Would these levels depend on the area or are the spawns and the levels of the Pokemon random? Is it possible to have the level of those Pokemon in your party have some sort of impact on the level of the Pokemon that spawn.

It does take time to level up lower leveled Pokemon because the spawns are more for your trainer level.

So many 'level's.

6. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

Not completely too fast