I lost my data and restarted from lvl 1

Discussion in 'Help' started by Elerath, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elerath

Elerath New Member

today i got myself to lvl 3 and my charmander to lvl 8 i disconnected to check something and when i came back on i was back at lvl 1 and my charmander was lvl 6 as well as my other Pokemon being lower lvls too

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Thank you for the report. Since your such a low level, it should be easy for you to catch back up.

3. Elerath

Elerath New Member

that was not helpful, it may be a low lvl but it still took time to get there

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

Do you have any proof of the lost?

5. MrWaffleFries - Chris

It is a known issue, and should be fixed shortly. I apologize that it has happened to you.

6. Elerath

Elerath New Member

its done it again i was lvl 6 and my charmeleon was lvl 21 and now im lvl 5 and its lvl 16 also i caught an evee thats gone now all my starting 6 pokemon were lvl 18+

7. WitherSlayer11

WitherSlayer11 New Member

I have a similar glitch where my Blastoise would keep losing level when it was level 40. (Went down to level 36 twice).

8. Elerath

Elerath New Member

if i get compensation for this i will probably donate but otherwise i'll most likely quit
    because its getting really annoying
    also i don't want the same talk about not having any proof because i saw this guy get a dragonite from a mod because he said he caught it but it got deleted
    but he made the mistake of saying it was lvl 40 when he caught it but they only spawn at lvl 55, he still got it from the mod

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  9. MrWaffleFries - Chris

Anyone still having this issue please message dmatias7 or Aaron on our Discord to further assist you.