Ideas for Pokefind

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sharksfishies, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Sharksfishies

Sharksfishies New Member

I have recently tried to think of some things they can change or add to make the game more like the real Pokemon. 1: Variety of Pokemon sizes. 2: A way to interact with your Pokemon. 3: Finding eggs in the wild

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

The different Pokemon sizes would be difficult, because each Pokemon is it's own Sprite. So we would have to recreate every Sprite of each pokemon. But maybe theres a way to just shrink it, but some smaller pokemon wouldnt look to good smaller. It's a good idea though :) I would love to be able to interact with my pokemon, as for the eggs. That might be too overpowered but maybe some other ways.

IndigoDolphins likes this.
  3. Sharksfishies

Sharksfishies New Member

Ok,I just thought maybe you could make the Pokemon different sizes and you have a rare chance of finding a Pokemon egg in the wild

4. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

I would also love to be able to interact with Pokemon, however, eggs in the wild would not be a good idea

5. Sharksfishies

Sharksfishies New Member

The reason I believe interacting with Pokemon is a good idea is because so far they seem like soulless statues, a little life would make a big difference

6. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

It's an amazing idea, but their adding interactive Pokémon like fly and ride so.. soon hopefully. Probably not until gen 2.

2.[​IMG]

7. Sharksfishies

Sharksfishies New Member

They don't really have too many spots Pokemon can spawn besides the main ones, I would go to the top of the mountains or the edge of the world and their would be no Pokemon around

8. CrazyOlHoboJoe

CrazyOlHoboJoe New Member

For the eggs you could do this: you have to get a female and male and put them in a place in the poke center and wait for an egg, the chance of an egg actual happening or getting a good egg can be small. Just a thought :D

9. Sharksfishies

Sharksfishies New Member

How about a backpack of some sort, my inventory is really getting full and I believe this would be a good implement, maybe it could be a chest plate and have a 3D model on the back of your character

10. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I would love interactions. Maybe you can click the pokemon and he will say stuff, the variable being city, mood and level.

11. CrazyOlHoboJoe

CrazyOlHoboJoe New Member

You could also have to battle a hard female Pokemon to get their egg in the wild. the Pokemon would be really hard and the chance you find a Pokemon in the egg will be extremely tiny and the Pokemon will be low level, like 0-5, rare, legendary or shiny or other eggs will be even rarer. I think you would already have to be overpowered to do this so it won't make you more op. Tell me if you think it is a good idea ok?:)