Not being able to play the server

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kevin Carrasco, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Carrasco

Kevin Carrasco New Member

I am trying to login to the server so many times, but every time it just keeps saying "Time out". Please help me to login in to the server i would really like to play but i can't. If you have any solutions please message me with your response.

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

What version are you playing on?
    Do you accept the servers resource pack?
    Do you have another resource pack enabled?

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Try playing on version 1.10+ and have resource pack enabled.

Also just noticed this is in announcements? I think you posted here because of the forum glitch which doesn't allow member to post anywhere besides announcements and introduction. I posted about this but nothings really been done. This should really be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017
  4. DjPvPs

DjPvPs New Member

What do you mean by "Have Resource Pack enabled" How do I enable resource pack?

5. ZombByeGod

6. Kevin Carrasco

Kevin Carrasco New Member

How do i change my Minecraft Version, i try to change my version in the menu, but it keeps on saying "Error, unable to save download."

AND Also what is the Pokefind Server Resource Pack and how can i download it

7. Ethothefluffy

Ethothefluffy New Member

Hey I can get onto the server fine but it wont let me use the texture pack is there a way to download it outside of the game

8. ZombByeGod

1) Make sure the hamburger menu is open. Click the three lines at the top right of the launcher. If it's open, you will see four options: News, Skins, Settings, and Launch Options.

2) Go to the Launch Options tab.

3) The "Latest Release" and "Latest Snapshot" profiles cannot be changed, so if those are your only profiles, you're going to have to make a new one by clicking the "Add New" button at the top.

$4) Once you have a custom profile, click it in the Launch Options list. One of the options should be "Version," which you can change to whatever you want.

Sorry you can't do that. It should download it when you open the server :confused:

9. kayaertass

kayaertass New Member

Hi have this enabled and every time I go on it says I cant play I'm playing on 1.11.2

hi I have the resource pack enabled but cant play still