PokeFind Bug: Pokemon stuck In Gyms. 2/18/17

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Roses, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Roses

Roses New Member

Hello There PokeFind! I really need you're help, I lost all my Pokemon earlier. I was in server 15 earlier today, I had put my Pokemon in 5 empty gyms, then I decided I didn't want them in there so I tried taking them out all day but I didn't know how to get them out so I logged off for a couple of hours and came back to server 14 instead, (Since Server 15 became a testing server) It still is saying I can't use my other Pokemon. Please, I really need them back when possible. I can only use one Pokemon and that's my starter. (Also, I am NightTheGreninja)

Pokemon I lost to Gyms:
    Magnemite - Level 17, Attacks: Thunder Shock, Sonic Boom, Thunder Wave, Magnet Bomb.
    Slowpoke - Level 25, Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Confusion, Headbutt.
    Shellder - level 25, Attacks: Supersonic, Icicle Spear, Protect, Leer.
    Ponyta - Level 25, Attacks: Flame Wheel, Stomp, Flame Charge, Fire Spin.
    Rhyhorn - Level 21, Attacks: Scary Face, Smack Down, Stomp, Bulldoze.

Please, If there is any way you can take down the Gyms with my Pokemon, or If you can just make it to where my Pokemon are not in the gym, I would be extremely grateful. I do have screenshots of proof. It may not be much proof, but I hope it helps. Stuck Pokemon in Gyms 1.png Stuck Pokemon In Gyms 2.png Pokemon Stuck in Gyms 3.png

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    DimiGiggles likes this.
  2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

That is because someone has to defeat your Gym to remove the gym. If you tell me the names of the gyms and what team you are I could possibly look at it for you.

3. Roses

Roses New Member

I'm in Team Instinct, and I can't remember for sure, but I think the gyms I got were, Snowtip, I'm almost positive on that. then I got Wyvern City gym.. Finderia city gym.. I think I got Foretree village gym as well.. I think I got Smog town city gym, I'm not fully sure on Foretree but I'm 100% sure on the other ones. And I'm not sure if this will help but, I did change my name not too long ago. when this happened, My previous name was "RosesBeauty".

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

I took out Snowtip for you, and Wyvern Village Gym, Smog Town Gym, Mystical Keep Gym. There are no other gyms on that server with your name on it.
    Glad you where Instinct and I was Mystic. I really wish I got more rewards for doing gyms... Out of killing all those gyms I got maybe 300xp....

5. Roses

Roses New Member

Thank you so so much for getting my Pokemon out of the gym! And Yes, I agree with you.

6. MrWaffleFries - Chris

Server 18 is now open to the public. But I did take out your pokemon :)