Resource Pack Will Not Load Correctly

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sirwhip, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Sirwhip

Sirwhip New Member

Hello!

I have tried every single solution to fix my resource pack, but yet it still will not load. I really would like one of the Star Wars themed Pokemon but I cannot even see them, so please help!

Thanks,
    -Sirwhip 2017-11-30_12.18.58.png

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello Sirwhip,

Try making sure that you are playing on minecraft version 1.10.2 with server resource packs set to "prompt". If that still doesn't work, put %appdata% into the windows search bar (if on a mac, open your .minecraft folder), find your .minecraft folder, and delete the folder that says server-resource-packs. Let me know if this works, if not we'll have to try something else. If you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums!:)

3. Sirwhip

Sirwhip New Member

Small issue: It seems that as soon as I fullscreened my window, everything went black

4. Sirwhip

Sirwhip New Member

It worked when the window was small, then it failed to load after I used the fullscreen function.

5. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

6. Sirwhip

Sirwhip New Member

I hate to say this but...
    It seems all the solutions have been tried and they have all failed.
    If you can find a new solution, then please do message me here on the forums or on my discord at Light_Sirwhip#6543.
    Thanks!

7. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Ah so you have Discord!
    Have you ever checked out our #help channel! - They are in the Pinned Messages.
    I posted quite a bit of Resource Pack Solutions on there, might be a few you haven't tried! Feel free to check it out if you have not.

8. Sirwhip

Sirwhip New Member

I have tried all of the above and all solutions listed do not work. If there are any more please do message me on discord or here on the forums. Thanks!

9. UV_Hail

Hello Sirwhip,

Are you running optifine? Also do you have particles turned off, render distance turned to 2, particles off, and graphics on fast instead of fancy?

10. Kryangular

Kryangular New Member

I have tried all the 'solutions' even re-installed Minecraft, I do run Optifine, (mostly cos I play at 7 frames without it) and everything is set to its lowest, I can even play Skyblock, but PokeWorld doesn't work... Please help I am bored, and this is an amazing server...

11. UV_Hail

How much ram do you have dedicated to minecraft? Try setting it to around 2 or 3 and see if that helps?

12. Kryangular

Kryangular New Member

I do have 2 GB RAM dedicated to minecraft, but I only have 4 GB RAM so cant increase it at all