Send people the resource pack for the poke find sever

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by diamondthief2, Dec 24, 2017.

1. diamondthief2

diamondthief2 New Member

Most people have not been able to enter pokefind's Pokemon World mainly because the resource pack lags you out so I'm asking for the Dev's, Admin's, Ect. to send everyone ( that Asks ) the resource pack

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

1) devs , owners and admins are extremely busy and would be even more busier if this was a thing and that would be unfair on them.
    2) ask your friend or someone you know for it
    3) actually wait longer for the resource pack to download.
    4) try speed up your internet by getting rid of any unused tabs and/or turn off any other devices using the internet

3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Like Voultronix said, the resource pack that we use, is our own, and handing it out is not something that I can foresee being done in the near future. Make sure you are using minecraft version 1.10.2 or 1.11.2, as earlier and later versions may not work. Also make sure you have resource packs set on prompt. If this still doesn't work, try deleting the server-resource-packs folder in .minecraft. These few steps will usually fix the resource pack and help you get it running, and if it doesn't, there are lots of staff and helpful players on the server who can help anyone who needs it :).

4. MinerGamer99YT

MinerGamer99YT New Member

it is not allowing me to use the resource pack