the Evolution of Eevee "SERIOUS QUESTION"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InFamousKiller37, Dec 27, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

People have been saying you have to change names of Eevee to have them Evolve into Umbreon or Espeon, But I think thats an utter LIE!, I write this question because I'm collecting Eevee's of Different Evolution, I call it the Eevee-lution, I only need 3 more, Flareon, Umbreon, and Espeon, the ones I have now is Vaporeon, and Jolteon.

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello InFamousKiller37,

It is not actually a lie :p, in order to evolve Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon, you do in fact need to name it. Without naming the eevee, there will be a 50/50 chance to get either one of the evolutions. If you name an Eevee Sakura, (with capital S) and raise it to 220 happiness, upon levelling it will evolve into an Espeon. If you name an Eevee Tamao, and raise it to 220 happiness, upon levelling, it will evolve into an Umbreon. For the original 3 gen 1 Eeveelutions, only stones are required and you do not need to name it anything. Hope this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums!

3. ItzMarco

ItzMarco The King / Ex Staff Manager

Flareon - Fire Stone
    Vaporeon - Water Stone
    Jolteon - Thunder Stone

;)

4. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

If your really sure, But how can I be sure my Eevee's happiness has raised?

5. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

You can make sure your Pokemon gain happiness, by using the command /happiness if you've purchased a rank on the server store, or using the NPC Aunty Bibby which is located in the various generations on PokeFind to check it. Use this post here for more information about happiness and how to increase it efficiently.

6. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

ok I know how to get an Umbreon and Espeon now but how do I rename them

7. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Renaming Pokémon are only available for ranked players, you can ask any generous rank player to help you with that by trading but make sure you record a video evidence of you doing the trade just in case if the ranked player somewhat scammed you and stole the Pokémon instead.

8. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

I think its better I find someone I can trust not unless a Mod on Minecraft can help