Trading needs to be fixed...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fowxxz09, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Hey i am Fowxxz09! I've been playing on your network for a good amount of time and i LOVE it!
    But that't not the case.Trading needs to be fixed.Someone /msged me once (i don't remember who exactly) and he told me "Is their a way to get my pokemon back ? A made a deal with a person and i gave him my Nidoqueen and he was supposed to give me his gyarados but he gave me a claifary" and i reply saying "Sadly no.It's not possible to get your pokemon back after trading"..I was very sad because i knew many people will start scum...So the best way,in my opinion,for this to be fixed is when you do /trade with someone a "bar" pops up with his pokemon and yours and trade only if both players click ready or something...I know that this is not a bug but if this continuous no one will trade and that's really bad.
    Anyway thank you for reading...I hope that this will get fixed soon! Have an amazing day <3

~Fowxxz09

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

When you /trade it asks you several times if you are sure about the trade. You first pick the Pokemon, you then get a message that asks you if you are sure and theirs a huge cancel button. If he got "scammed" it would only be his own fault due to the fact he had several times to realize he was trading the wrong Pokemon.

3. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Yes...Now it's more clear! Thank you for taking the time reading this and sorry...I thought that that was problem..Thanks anyway have an amazing day bro :)

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

It's okay, that's what I'm here for. Yes when trading with someone it gives you several warnings. So we can't do much - unless they abuse a glitch.