Wondertrade

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Joshua123345, Oct 24, 2017.

?

Is this a reasonable request

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Joshua123345

Joshua123345 New Member

I loved wonder trade in all the Pokémon games and if it is possible I would like to see it added to the pokeworld servers.

2. MsNaz

MsNaz Owner Owner Manager QA Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

How would you go about adding it? What kind of mechanics do you think should be implemented to make it more fun for the playerbase? :D

3. Joshua123345

Joshua123345 New Member

I would do like 1000 pokemon in like a virtual pool and like 5 are legendary and 10 are shiny and the rest would be Pokémon ranging from level 10-50 with the 50’s Being very rare. This is per server. And it would have like an hour delay or so so it can’t be abused easily

4. Joshua123345

Joshua123345 New Member

Or even a 24 hour delay and you have to be level 30 to do this

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  5. Joshua123345

Joshua123345 New Member

the odds could also be adjusted

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

That's not how wonder trade works . It's all up to what other players put in

7. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

Actually the older wonder trades had default pokemon generated by the system and players contributed to it. The more modern wonder trades are 100% player owned pokemon.
    Also you would need to have SOME randomly generated pokemon because of the amount of players on the server. You would need that RNG factor to help rotate pokemon better.

That could easily be abused. The only way to make it abuse free it to make it so it is a pool of all the generation 1 servers. That way, you can't server hop and abuse it multiple times per hour/time frame.

If they were going to put in server owned/generated pokemon, it should be more closely based to how the natural spawns are currently.
    Normal to Rare ratio.
    Level range is also not really an issue especially if a level cap to enter is placed.

Honestly it could be done like a lotto.
    You put in a pokemon to enter, you get a crate style loot rolling system. A ding with some fireworks as it lands on the pokemon you received.
    [​IMG]

8. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Honestly I think this is a very good request but all good ideas come with some kind of costs. A lot of time people would put in not so good Pokemon and I get we can cap what level can enter etc. but if no one puts good Pokemon in it won't be as fun to do. Sorry for my negative feedback but if there is a way to work around it I think this is an outstanding idea!

9. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

This is why I don't particularly like this idea. Just keep putting pidgeys in and eventually get a super rare pokemon. I think it should only be player based. For example you can't wonder trade untill you have found another player but they can't see your pokemon untill it's traded.

10. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Love all these ideas ;) I also agree with it being only player based since it will involve the Pokefind community to work together :D Thus, giving an equal chance for players to receive good/bad Pokemons to anyone who does wondertrades!