xArcuz

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xArcuz, Apr 11, 2017.

?

Do you want to be friends with xArcuz?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Heyy, I am basically writing this introduction because I have nothing else to do, and I also think that this could help me meet more of you people on the servers! :D So lets get to it.

My In-Game Name is xArcuz, but you can call me Joe. Even though that is not my real name, but my real name is hard to spell in english, so lets just stick to Joe ;) I am 16 years old and I live in Norway, the coldest country of them all. I am currently going to school, but I also have a job in a Sport Store. I love sports, especially soccer and MMA. I also love to work out! I work out every day I don't work, meaning about 5 times a week. My goal is to improve myself and change my lifestyle to a healthy one, this is hard, but one day I will accomplish it.

When it comes to PokeFind, I am a very active player, and I love the server! I have been playing here for about a month and a half, and I am online everyday on the server, so it wouldn't be weird if you have seen me online. I am level 30, and a Legend Trainer. If you are curious about what legend I chose, it is Articuno. Yes, I know that Articuno is bad, but hey, he looks awesome! If you want to know more about me or just talk to me, make sure to send me a message on the server, or on discord: xArcuz - Joe#8259.

cuddlycreeper98 and Terrier_Paws like this.
  2. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server, feel free to PM me if you are having any issues or are running into any problems.

3. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Hmmm ;) I think Alaska or Antarctica is colder xD But gotta be crazy to live there.

I have seen you around a lot! Thanks for coming and enjoying your stay!

Using /stats I was able to tell you when you joined :D
    From Thursday, April 13, 2017
    Subtracted 40 days

Result: Saturday, March 4, 2017

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I've seen you around a lot as well and you seem to bring a professionalism to the forums which is very impressive

5. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello, wow cold huh, I'm in Australia so it doesn't get really cold here, just the temp goes up some days.
    (send me some cold weather) Just kidding
    Anyways, I hope you are having loads of fun<3.

6. xXSneakySnakesXx

xXSneakySnakesXx New Member

xArcuz are u gonna play skyblock active if not can u make me the owner of the island please flying said u werent gonna be doing skyblock that much so please make me owner