Acrylics Fusion Here =)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AcrylicsFusion, Feb 26, 2017.

1. AcrylicsFusion

AcrylicsFusion New Member

Hello, I've been on this server for quite sometime now and never made an introduction.My name is AcrylicsFusion or feel free to call me by my real name Sean. I love the people here it is such a wonderful community. The staff here are just absolutely amazing. I am a donor on the server as well. You will more than likely find me on server 7 I spend most of my time there. Now I am going to tell a little bit about myself. :)

School:
    I am currently 16 years old and I am a Junior in high school. I am a hardworking student. I contain a 3.5 GPA currently. I have dreams to go to the military after high school. I also plan to go to college and pursue a degree of some sort in Biomedical Engineering. I think people should take advantage of school and get what is theirs. What you put into it is what you get out of it. :p

I am also a football player for my school. I play defensive tackle and fullback. I would also like to play football on a collegiate level. I don't only work hard in school but I work hard on the field too.

Anime:
    Oh I love me some anime. Lol. I watch like all sorts of anime from Naruto, to Fairy Tail, and more. I am sworn to Hentai!!!!

If you have any questions or would like to talk feel free to talk to me in game. Well hope to see you around! :D

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Quite inappropriate. Please keep that off of the forums.

Welcome welcome glad to have you :) Very smart, very smart! Also... Please keep that H**** off the forums....

3. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server, enjoy your time here!

4. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

Welcome to our awesome community!

5. kratje050

kratje050 Member

Heyy enjoy your stay ;)