Rank Coins etc lost save glitch

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by neontanker, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neontanker

neontanker New Member

Yesterday (11/02/2017) I brought expert rank at trainer lvl 11 and was pretty happy with it but that's not my problem, Later on in the day after grinding to trainer lvl 12 i switched from server 6 to 7 and suddenly i was lvl trainer lvl 9 (probably 1-2 days back in progress) and i had lost basicly everything but my expert rank was still there, So i panicked and tried to join other servers and eventually it brought me back to trainer lvl 11 but it was pretty much just before i had brought expert rank so my 15k coins and my rare egg that hatched into golem and I stupidly still tried to get my trainer lvl 12 back by joining other servers and it just set me back to trainer lvl 9 but i managed to join random servers until i got back to lvl 11 again and this time i stayed on it.

I have a screenshot that i did a little bit after buying expert rank and it shows my coins and rank and golem in my hotbar at the bottom, I currently have about 3k coins and lost quite a few pokemon and a fair amount of time still but it's not that important as it was only really 1 level but after buying expert rank this was a real bummer and I know this is quite long but i wanted to share as much information as i could so perhaps it could help in fixing the problem for everyone

I'd appreciate any help i can have to get back what i lost i don't expect to get anything beyond what i had in the screenshot

Side notes: I did talk to i believe motox4 on the day and he said he submited a form i can't remember exactly what happened though also i censored the person i was in a skype call with because of privacy reasons :p also i was in game menu on the screenshot I hope that doesn't matter and incase you need it my ingame name is neontanker

Thanks in advance for your help and i hope i helped so this doesn't have to happen to anyone else :) TrainerLEVELCENS.png

2. coolmaxbob1000

coolmaxbob1000 New Member

This happened to me as well but only reset me back 1 level so i did not lose my coins or egg but i had to train up that level again if a admin can help plz do because neon spent money and then lost some of the stuff he paid for and i do not think that is fair

3. coolmaxbob1000

coolmaxbob1000 New Member

i brought expert as well and when i joined a different lobby like neon

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

@Aaron @Daniel Matias can you go ahead and message Aaron or dmatias7 on Discord and send them a link to this forum thread to further assist you.

5. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

Solved! Sorry about this!