Get to know me better.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fowxxz09, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Hey i am Fowxxz09! I live in Greece but i know how to talk english too.I am 14 years old and i enjoy having fun with friends and family,but i enjoy playing minecraft too.I am not here for long but i enjoy pokefind!My favourite games are minecraft,pokemon and call of duty.
    I am honest,i never lie,but i am having fun and making friends instead.I really enjoy making other people happy,that's making me happy too.I am not rude/mean to people,i find that bad and evil,but instead i am good to them.Even if they aren't as much good as me.
    My favourite minecraft minigames are skywars,speed uhc,uhc,1v1/duels and much more.I don't have a cape or anything like that but i don't really care because all those years that i've been playing minecraft i've made a lot of friends and i will keep doing that,and that's what matters.
    When you see me online,don't be afraid,say "hi" and be sure that i will reply back.Even ask for help and if i can answare be sure that i will.And some times that i don't answare it's not because i don't like you or anything like that,it's just because that i was afk or i didn't know the answare to your problem.But if it's something important i will search as much as possible.And if i can't help you i will make you happy in other ways.
    Feel free to introduce yourself too.And don't listen to what others say,everyones is different,with a good way.And don't try to be someone else,you're beatiful the way you are,and that's because you are YOU!!
    Thanks for reading.Sorry if possible grammar mistakes,i am doing my best to learn english,trust me.Hope you have/had an amazing day and if you hadn't,hey! It's not the end of the world! You learn by your mistakes!! <3

Aaron likes this.
  2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Skywars is by far one of my favorite too! Glad to have you on the community and hope to see you around more :) It's fantastic. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask!

3. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server!

4. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Thanks! :D I really enjoy my time here :)

5. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

I'm quite glad! We want everyone to enjoy there stay here in Pokefind!

6. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

Welcome to PokeFind!