Introductions!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by inkventive, Feb 9, 2017.

1. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

Hello. My name is Inkventive and am a graphic designer outside of this amazing community. I live in Australia!! Always enjoy helping those around me; if you see me online don't be afraid to say 'hi' or ask for help!

Feel free to introduce yourself and share something about you in this thread.

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

One day... One day we will have a introduction tab :D Are you professional Graphic Designer?

3. inkventive

Maybe. ;) But could be on the road there have been working with some big clients.

Introduce yourself Waffles!

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

Names Chris. Aka - MrWaffleFries

I am a 19 year old High School student. My life consist of Soccer, School, and Using my computer to do various things. I am too old for soccer where I live - so now all the free time I have is used on the computer. Server Administration, Photoshop, YouTube, Twitch, etc. I literally spend at least 10+hours a day on my computer.

Minecraft: I have been apart of the game for about 5 years now. I did not get into server owning, and administration till about a year in. So my experience with servers started 4 years back. Becoming a Mod on a SkyBlock server (Known as MineLegacy, that then became SkyTopia, SkyMania) I followed the name through many different owners - RasecLOG, xBikyouboy, BoomerDoesIt, M16xBlast, and even Aaron here. That is how I met Aaron. I would work day and night on the server, and when Aaron became owner I was his lead Admin and developer. I have more experience than most folks here. I may not know how to make Custom Plugins, Or Develop different things. But I have been around enough community to know commands - What to do - How to handle things.

How Many Communitys?: Well, I have Owned SkyForge - Factions, SkyForge - SkyBlock, SkyForge - SkyGrid, VoltoCraft - factions, McSkyBlock - SkyBlock. - I have been Admin on honestly too many to count - or even remember the names to. But the most important ones are, MineLegacy, SkyTopia, SkyMania, VoltoCraft, SpacePrison (Yes the server deadlox played on) and some others.

I rarely am promoted to Mod, but go straight to Admin due to my past exsperience with Owning, and Being Admin on SkyBlock, Factions, Plots, PvP, Kits, Prison, MiniGames so on and so fourth.

Why I am here: Aaron one day messaged me about this great opportunity, I joined and instantly laughed. Due to the fact of how well done everything was, how custom things were. The beauty of the server, the amazement I saw around. Not to mention how many players where on. Later on - I was invited to the Staff List / Call and teared up a little bit because I know how far this server is going to go.

When am I leaving: Well see... Never. I potentially want to make this my Job. Either as like a forum moderator / Livechat helper to help with things. Start a YouTube or Twitch and film on the server. Only time will tell, so we shall see.

If there is anything else you would like to know about me. Feel Free to ask! I am quite literally an open book :D

5. inkventive

Wow! That's amazing with all the experience you have, it's always great having a job that you do everyday and enjoy -- and ultimately never get bored of it!

When I was your age I spent so much time on the computer also, playing games and designing graphics for them which had been implemented. Now I don't have too much spare time but I always try and make a way to login! Make the most of it now because you may be busier in the future!!

Are you in the US? I used to play basketball but kept injuring myself.

6. MrWaffleFries - Chris

I have been playing the game for YEARS. I have never got bored :) Yes I am in the US.

7. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

Hey Inkventive, nice to meet you!

8. inkventive

Thanks Aaron, you too! Feel free to introduce yourself!

MrWaffleFries - Chris likes this.
  9. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server, enjoy your time here

10. Aroza

Aroza Active Member

Hey all, my name is Ben, I'm one of the younger staff members at just 14 years old, I love pokemon, football(american), and many different TV shows. Two of them being Supernatural and The Walking Dead. I am very glad to be a part of this server and community.

11. BladeForge

BladeForge New Member

I apologize for putting this in the wrong thread, but I have a bug to report(My growlithe disappeared after I put it in the pc) But when I go to the part of the forum for reporting bugs, it says I have insufficient permissions to post... So this is the obly place I can post, can someone please help?

12. inkventive

Welcome Ben! I have yet to watch The Walking Dead but have heard great things about it! We're all happy to have you here!

13. inkventive

Hi Blade, I'm sorry to hear your Growlithe disappeared. Did you report this bug on Discord? It's the next best place to go if the forums are not an option.

@Aaron should be able to help you out.

14. BladeForge

BladeForge New Member

Okay, thank you!

15. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

Hi my name is bettertheninkventive I am better the squids.. - jk love me..

16. inkventive

I've never seen you online before, bettertheninkventive. Too bad your player name is spelt incorrectly.

17. Mast3rf0g

Mast3rf0g Well-Known Member

Hello, I am Mast3rf0g, or you can call me Simon, I am 18 years old, turning 19 in may. I also study as Graphic designer, but in Canada.

In minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since I was 13 years old, so that makes almost 6 years old on this game. I am a pokefind player since 4th february, I am a Valor fan in pokemon.

18. inkventive

You didn't tell me you were a graphic designer!

19. Mast3rf0g

Mast3rf0g Well-Known Member

Yes I am ;)

20. MrWaffleFries - Chris

You should make me a custom Banner for my profile signature that has links and stuff in it :D